We're here to keep you safe! Read our latest guidance for when you visit after 19th JulyFind out more
Why Our Pub is Great
The King's Highway pub does family meals to perfection. Big groups or small, picky kids or health-conscious teenagers, there’s something for everyone on our menu. Go traditional with a carvery, and choose from three succulent roasts with all the trimmings. Or choose from a range of classic pub meals, light bites, and sharers.
Our roasts are the talk of the town, and with all the veg you can eat plus Yorkshires and stuffing it’s easy to see why. And for the vegetarians, there’s a superb non-meat option. The carvery is served seven days a week, so it doesn't even have to be Sunday for you to have a Sunday roast!
If pub classics are more your thing, you’ll be delighted with the choices. From starters and mains to tempting puds, we’ve got all the ingredients for a great family get-together. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Rapid Electric Vehicle Charging
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
Our food is full of flavour, created and served by chefs who love what they do. We believe that great tastes should be at the heart of every meal, and we strive to bring you a menu that reflects the preferences of the whole family. From traditional roasts, to more modern options, healthy eaters to vegetarians, there’s plenty on our menu to satisfy everyone.
All of our ingredients are ethically sourced: like our Red Tractor farm-assured chicken and our responsibly-caught cod.View our Menus